Paleo Brownies

Hey everyone. I'm going crazy over here! J/K, not really. Sooo... I am going to share with you a recipe I just love. It is not my own, but I can't remember which site I grabbed it from. Have you ever done that? Okay, here's me, I don't pay attention to the blah blah blah most of the time on a recipe post, I just skip down to the ingredients usually and see if I have them all and if I have the time it says I need to make it. Then I save several on the home screen of my phone and try them out. This one I tried and tried and tried, and it was perfect every time and my whole family is craving them. Any who.. I got tired of looking to my phone and finally wrote it down on a recipe card and stuck it in my Kolander Kitchen book. Now I have this awesome recipe, and don't remember where I got it cause after it hits the book I delete it from my phone. Maybe, some people are better about giving the recognition than I, but I am pretty good at not taking the credit, so here goes. Hi, I'm Missy Kolander, and I did not write this recipe. There.

Paleo Brownies (to die for)

Ingredients:
  •  2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
  • 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
  • 1/2 cup melted Coconut Oil
  • 1 tsp Vanilla
  • 3/4 cup Almond Flour
  • 2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
  • 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
  • 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
topping: melted chocolate with 1 tsp of coconut oil for spreading after they cool. 

Instructions:
  • Preheat oven to 350
  • Prepare an 8 x 8 with parchment or oil
  • In a large bowl beat together eggs, coconut sugar, maple syrup, melted and slightly cooled coconut oil, and vanilla.
  • In a separate bowl combine almond flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda, 
  • Add dry to wet and mix till fully combined then pour into the prepared baking dish. I bake for 17 min and they are perfection, but your oven may be diff. Bake 15 and check with a toothpick if it comes out clean you are good to let them cool and ice them. If not then bake longer, but not exceeding 18 min. 
So easy am I right? And, you guys, Sooooo good! We don't do the topping usually, but when we do I use the non-dairy chocolate chips with the coconut oil added in. Let me know if you try it! 

Hope you have a great week. God bless you as you submit to His Word. 



Comments

Popular Posts