Paleo Ginger Molasses Cookies

Seriously amazing ginger molasses cookies, as promised! So, how are you doing? I hope you are all well, and are anticipating rejoining society like I am. I know the Lord allowed this all to happen for a reason, and I trust him completely. In the mean time, I have to share this recipe I found with you and I hope you dig it as much as I do.

This is from a website called ambitious kitchen. It is lower case but if you go to search it I'm sure it won't matter.

Ingredients
1/4 cup melted and cooled coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut sugar
2 tablespoons molasses
1 egg, at room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon allspice
1/4 teaspoon salt
Organic sugar for rolling, if desired (I just used more coconut sugar)

Directions

  • Preheat oven 350
  • Line cookie sheet with parchment
  • In large bowl, mix together melted and cooled coconut oil, coconut sugar, molasses, egg and vanilla. 
  • Next add in almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, spices and salt; mix well to combine and form a dough. Let the dough rest for a few min. 
  • Scoop dough with a TBS measuring spoon, shape into a ball and roll in sugar and place onto parchment and flatten down with your fingers. 
  • bake 8-11 min. 
  • allow to cool on cooking sheet for 10 min then transfer to a wire cooling rack. 
So, there you have it! They are chewy in the middle and crispy on the edges and they melt in your mouth. So so good ya'll. Let me know if you try it! I really liked it and so did hubs. Also, 3 out of 4 kids plus 2 neighbor kids loved them too. I'm going to go make a double batch soon.
Have a great week!






Comments

Popular Posts