All the Things...

I just needed to write!
There is so much going on out there and maybe someone needs to hear how I'm dealing with it all or what I'm doing in light of the "situations" all over the news etc.
I'm good. In general I mean.
If someone asked me if I was scared I'd say NO. I am not scared. (Psalm 56:3, 1 Tim 1:7)
I mean what is the worst that could happen ya'll? I die? Well, all the better to be with my Lord.
I mean hear me out... I am supposed to be loving his appearing. If I really am, then it is better to be with Him, know what I mean?
Seriously, and all that is happening is temporal. It isn't going to last for eternity, but our souls will. I think that there should be at least some importance placed on the most important things. (profound)
 I'm going to give a couple refs here about loving his appearing and what is eternal then, I'm going to move on to specific "situation" topics.
Also, if you didn't know already we only use the Authorized King James Verson because we believe it is the only not corrupted word of God which he has promised to preserve for us and I believe He is able, don't you?

2 Timothy 4:8 "Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing."

1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:"

Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"

2 Timothy 4:1 "I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;"

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead thou shalt be saved."

2 Corinthians 4:18 "While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal."


Okay, so let's first talk about the Rona. This virus is patented ya'll, Man made and man spread. I know you all have to be questioning this. It's clearly being blown up on the news. They are pulling out every scare tactic. I mean come on we are not all buying into it right? 
Just ask yourself, did God make me? Does he promise not to allow me to be tempted beyond what I can handle. (severely paraphrased there) It's true, if something bad is happening in the world, and I'm not saying it's not, but God is allowing it for a purpose. 
If you are freaking out you are not trusting God is in control. He has already gone before you. He knows what will happen, hello? He has written the last chapter. It is a world run by Satan, so bad is happening all the time all around us, and is he going to get you off track, are you going to be distracted my these temporal things? I want to be a good soldier for the Lord. 
Also, if you are loving the Lord you have promises galore to rest in. I cannot say the same for you if you are not living in His will for your life though. 

1 Corinthians 10:13 "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." 

Romans 8:28 “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”

Okay, so next topic, black lives matter. 
This whole thing is not new guys, also, it is very important to me. 
I'm native american from the Cherokee tribe and my ancestors were on the trail of tears. My ancestors were enslaved and killed and treated like animals also. In many areas around the USA they still are treated unfairly and not heard. I'm not saying it is to the extent as my black neighbors but there is still a way I identify with their past and the history of oppression. The way white people tortured and tried to change my ancestors to be more white. To force them to read and write in English and forbade them to use their own language, or dress, or cultural traditions. 
I look more white than my ancestors, but I am all american. However the current situation is also in God's hands. It is NOT something that makes me afraid either, because I know that God is in control. I also have family and friends that I love that are black and I raise my kids to not notice skin color and to love all the same. I hope that more will do that and then black lives matter will be included into all lives matter the way it should be.
 I'm discriminated against because I am a woman. I'm discriminated against because of my beliefs. Whatever it is, I think things could be healed if we all were not here to please men but to please God. If we all understood we are ALL fearfully and wonderfully made and He doesn't make mistakes. If everyone could lose the pride in thinking they are better, or superior in some way and be humble to see we are all equal in the sight of the Lord our creator. 

Psalm 139:14 "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."

Isaiah 40:28 "Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding."

1 Peter 4:19 "Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator."

John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

John 1:10 "He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not."

2 Corinthians 4:11 "Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences."

Galatians 1:10 "For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ."

So? What else is up? I'm focused on pleasing the Lord and my husband. Fulfilling my calling as a wife, and mother and homeschooling my kids. Enjoying my husband working from home.
 Learning all I can about God from daily reading the Word and applying the doctrine (laws) given to Paul for us living during this time. (Romans through Philemon) I'm checking my flesh and trying to do all things through the Spirit so there are things that can bring Jesus glory at the judgement seat. I am loving his appearing. 
I'm focusing on eternal things and not getting entangled with the affairs of this life. Peace and joy are mine so long as I'm keeping my thoughts on the right things. 
How are you?? What do you wonder about? Do you know for sure what happens to you when you die? Do you have eternal security? I'd be happy to show you in the word that you can. Leave a comment if you'd like and you can see our homeschool page that is public over on insata. Kolanderacademy 
Hope you are well, and try to balance all that news watching with reading the Word. 










Comments

Popular Posts